Old June 30th 03, 12:40 AM
Cheryl

Dee wrote:

I thought I saw some improvement in h0p last Tuesday and Wednesday
nights. but realized that I might just be seeing what I wanted to
see. Thursday when I got home from work, I opened the front door,

out
came his little head (I thought it was Misty he looks so much

Great Dee! This is exactly what I was talking about with my Shadow.
He has bad days and he has really great days and days in between.
With a debilitating disease you adjust for the bad and the good days
and you keep mental notes in your head and you learn when it is too
much for him or when he is ready to go. Sounds like he isn't!

--
Cheryl