Old June 11th 04, 11:14 PM
Hi Im WEEniE with MyFav4ite Midi

Kittens with tremors - Long Story

Group: rec.pets.cats.rescue Date: Fri, Jun 11, 2004, 3:36pm (EDT+4)
From: (Rhonda)
We do have other cats, but the new cat family is isolated from them.
We have to nail down what is causing this -- whether it is congenital or
viral before we jump to any conclusions. I know there is something
called cerebellum hypoplasia (probably murdered that spelling) that
causes tremors, and is not contagious. It is inherited. I was hoping
that's what the little boy had, but his was something more -- or since
he was always smaller he caught something that the others did not.
Someone else said kitties with CH can develop other medical problems.
We will make sure what this is before we do any cat introductions or
kitten adoptions.
By the way, the little girl who had tremors last night, shows no signs
today and is madly tearing up the room. I have my fingers crossed and am
waiting for a call from the vet.
Rhonda

Glad to hear that