Old July 15th 08, 01:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default How curious is he?

Kreisleriana wrote:
Since Stink's CRF diagnosis, at least one meal a day is of extra-smelly
gooshyfood, and I feed him on the kitchen table, so he can eat in peace
without Dante. So I dished out some lovely stinking-to-high-heaven "mixed
grill," which he usually loves, and walked away, playing away on the kazoo.
I head a little "thud" on the floor behind me, looked around, and saw that
Stinky had left his smelly meal to follow me around while I was making that
crazy noise, and try to find out what the heck Mommy was doing now.

LOL! Your playing is so bewitching, it will even lure a cat away from
his gooshyfood!