Old June 29th 09, 12:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Mosey?

you needsa azk anna see ifin diz kinda parti iz lowed butted i thinkz diz
migte be funfun, Tiger
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Dat saowndz wike fun, yup. I can provide teleporters n we kan inbite Thuh
Rennie Kids tew, gotta meow at Anti Heather. Haow duz dat saownd tew yew
awl?
Mimzy n Bob Qat will luv it tew...dey mine Bits. Dey r 8 munths old
gnow.
Mosey
Diplocat 2 Catnada

diz nite be gudta celbrate at little lake so da sekund wurld kitteez nite
be infurezted inna catnada day anna furf of juli, Tiger
"Mosey =^..^="

What u plan fur rpcc 1 July?

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Well, az Diplocat 2 Catnada, I could plan a BBQ at mine estate but
efferone is someplase else cuz its 2 hawt n we're awl at Little Lake
were itz nise n cool n we cood celebrate dere iffen dat's wat
efferkitty wantz. I jest got dere myself n m involved in sumpthin
[grins]
Izat umkay wiff yerself? I have ta tawk tew Aed bowt dat furst.
Im at hiz pwase for a foo daze.
The Catnada flag will be flying at mine estate in Ohio. but dere r 2
minny stormz dere rite gnow to pwan a owtdoor event.
Lemme gib et sum thot.
Fangu
Mosey