Old August 10th 17, 01:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Default RPCC on Facebook

On 2017-08-09 21:13:59 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

FYI, you added me successfully.

Would you clarify the purpose of the new group? Is it just for
mirroring the Usenet group, or is it also for original posts?

Sandy

My thought (and I think Ann's thought) is that the group can echo SOME
posts from Usenet (those who have given premission for their posts to
be mirrored), but also for original posts. I rather expect that the
Facebook group might well end up going on different adventures than
the Usenet group.

Actually, however the group happens to develop!