Old August 3rd 07, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default stupid stupid people

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 07:29:27 -0700, bookie wrote:

sod it, just ****ing steal him, they are obviously irresponsible owners
and don;t deserve him, you will be donig him a favour poor little thing.
at worst he can stay in your garage until they come back but he CANNOT
be left to his own devices like that as he will meet a sticky end for
sure.

if it was here I would call the RSPCA, and if they did not do anything
that very day then i woudl just bloody well take him in, he just can't
be left out like that. sod the neighbours, why do you care if you ****
them off? they obviously don't care for their little furbaby who is
obviously desparately looking for a decent mum to look after him (could
be you!!!).

go on , just get yourself round there now and get him!!!!! what are yuo
aiwtign for??? if there is someone who is comgin once a day to feed him
(which I doubt) then no harm done as you just took him home to feed him
and look after him in the interim. Leave a note out for any potential
pet sitter to read with your details on it so they can contact you, GO
ON!!!!

bookie

What's your point, Charlie?