Old September 23rd 16, 05:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowball

Default MEOW!! Seeking Escort to the Jellicle Ball

In article ,
says...

On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 8:36:34 PM UTC-7, Snowball wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Saturday, September 17, 2016 at 10:15:16 PM UTC-7, =

wro=3D
te:
Seeking handsome older GENTLECAT to escort a beautiful "Black Panther"=

wi=3D
th "New Penny Eyes" to the Jellicle Ball. Should not be afraid of BLACK =

Mag=3D
ic, and "Magic of the Night". Manners a must. Must know how to treat a L=

ady=3D
. Prefur MoonGlow White Cats, but any GENTLECAT will be considered. Your=

fu=3D
r should be groomed to purrrfection. If you get out of paw I *will* box =

you=3D
r ears, or maybe just for fun, turn you into a mouse!!!=3D20
=3D20
Misty the "Black Panther", Mistress of the Night

Hi Snowball,

So you would be comfortable around some cat like me?!? I am NOT your typ=

ica=3D
l female cat, and every Full Moon, I radiate power -- No joke I *could* =

tur=3D
n you into a mouse. If you feel comfortable around Cats of Power, then i=

ts =3D
is a done deal. This will be my first Jellicle I'll attend being *proper=

ly*=3D
escorted to the Ball (not counting the first two when I was escorted by=

my=3D
twin brother who has since crossed the Rainbow Bridge), but my Great, G=

rea=3D
t Grand Dam Bonnie The Black Panther, Lady of the House of Ruskin, and a=

nd =3D
Lady to Sir Galaxy, also a WHITE cat, always made a grand entrance to th=

e B=3D
all -- One PURE MIDNIGHT BLACK, the other PURE MOONLIGHT WHITE. When we =

ent=3D
er together we *will* turn a lot of heads, especially the closer it gets=

to=3D
wards the Moon being FULL. If you have not done so already now might be =

a g=3D
ood time to cleaning that WHITE coat until it *gleams* in the dark!!

I am truly looking forward to the Ball this year. Please let me know if =

you=3D
REALLY want to escort me to the Jellicle Ball, if so we need to plan fo=

r t=3D
he occasion.=3D20

I look forward to hearing from you,

Misty, the Black Panther, Lady, House of Ruskin=20

=20
Hihi Misty,
=20
Ize nottid pure moonlite white. Ize gottid orinj eers anna orinj tayl.
=20
Waz Galaxy da bruvver uv Tribble? Meowmie wud tell me storees ov dem.
=20
Snowball

From what I hear he was a WHITE cat. You will be more than acceptable... ev=
en with your orange ears and tail. The most important thing is that your kn=
ow how to treat a Lady!!! The other thing is you need to be groomed to PURR=
RFECTION!!! Final note: If we go we will be the Host and Hostess of this ye=
ar's Ball, and at 14 YOU will end up being the MC of the Ball as well. I *u=
sually* will lead a paw or two to the decorating committee -- what could ta=
ke several cats hours to do I just need to *think* of it and it is made man=
ifest. I only have this state 2 days before and 2 days after each full moon=
.=20

If you agree I'll tell Rebecca we have A) our Host and Hostess (that would =
be the two of us) B) our MC (that would be YOU).

Please let me know at once.=20

Fondly,
Misty the Black Panther, Lady, House of Ruskin, Mistress of the Night

Meowmie sayz I haz da kleenist butt onna kittie sheze effur seen. Duz dat kownt?

Snowball