Old January 28th 07, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ted Davis

Default New cat venture

On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 10:54:42 -0000, "Adrian A"
wrote:

CatArtist wrote:
I'm Rocky, CEO (Cat Executive Officer) of ArtsyCatsy.blogspot.com,
inviting you to come sniff us out. We're 15 formerly feral felines
training our humans to start a new business for cat lovers. And we're
corporate cats with a cause -- a portion of all proceeds from our
upcoming website, ArtsyCatsy.com, will be donated to animal rescue
organizations.

Unless you wish to take part in this group your post would be considered
spam, don't be surprised if someone complains.

At least they missed posting in at least one cat group. The did get
the first three I visited today.

--
T.E.D. ) Remove "gearbox.maem" to get real address - that one is dead