Old December 4th 10, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
David Rorer

Default "Inky" RB

I believe that cats are really angels

Come to bless us with their presence, for a while

Then they return to heaven

Such small creatures, so soft and warm

To give so much love and comfort

They become our friends, confidants, companions

They are our family, our children

And when their little lives are over

We miss them so very very much

The hole in our lives seems endless

The tears to never stop

It does not seem fair that this should be

That these small creatures who give so much for so little

Should stay in our lives for such a short time.

Take comfort in the knowledge that they await us beyond the bridge

And do not give up

There is always another one who needs a home

Lost, hungry needy

Keep the door to your heart open

Let there always be room for one more

Let the next little angel bless you with its presence

For a while, until it too must return to heaven

And be an angel once more