Old May 8th 04, 03:47 AM
dgk

On 08 May 2004 01:38:46 GMT, itter (MacCandace)
wrote:

I pressured my vet into giving us an appointment tomorrow so I can get
their impression. I'll write after the vet visit.

dgk

You're so nice to take her in. I hope it works out and that hyper-t is all she
has. Maybe I missed an earlier thread but why was she in a pet store?

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

"One does not meet oneself until one catches the reflection from an eye other
than human." (Loren Eisely)

There actually was a brief thread about a week ago. I was hoping that
someone would talk me out of taking her. Some chance of that happening
here.

She was in a rescue home with 28 other cats and the guy got too sick
to care for them. But it was apparently much longer ago than I had
thought. Someone at the store mentioned that they had had her for a
year or so, but in the back. I'm not really sure what the deal is.

When I saw her she was in a big cage with maybe 8 other cats. Just
sitting on top of something, watching the other cats. I couldn't
believe what a rag-a-muffin she was.