Old August 5th 03, 02:27 PM
Spook

Boss seed a heron inna bak yard yestiddy. It flied up tu da liddel pond. It
was 3 tymez az big az myownself. Scary.

Vincent

Mom wants tu no wat kinda herrin. Waz it big an wite wiff a yellow beek, or big
an diffrint shadez ov gray?

Spook, who fings hur mom iz nutz fur likin tu luk at burdz

Yurmom jist LUKZ attid da burdz???!! Dat'z it???!! Fur az long az
mineownself lifz, I'z will neffur, effur, effur, unnerstandz wy inna hek
hoominz kin bee sew dum az tu jist LUK attid burdz inna OUT innasted uf
ketchin' dem an' eetin' dem.

--- Onyx, finkin' I'z kuld teech da dum hoominz a fing ur tew abowt whut
tu du wif burdz...

Our mom also takes pikchurz an mewveez ov dem. Dum, huh. We dont unnerstand
eefur.

(UB ~ Are herons pretty big birds? I *think* I know what kind of bird
Vincent's talking about, but am not 100% positive.)

Thay iz furry big burdz wiff longlong skinny legz an longlong beeks. An thay iz
MEEN!

Spook

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com