Old April 10th 05, 06:13 PM
Mary

"Just Conservative" wrote in message

Kidney Failu What might she Eat now ??

Thanks tons everybody for everything!

I passed on your info to the care givers,
and the google link in case they anything
to add. I dont know the bloodwork details, etc.

It was a second vet who detected the infection.

No, we dont know what if anything poisoned her.
It's just a guess. Suspected is spider (house)
plants, and anti-freeze. Half the web sites
say spider plants are non toxic, but many say
they are toxic. She was munching on them.
She did escape outside around Xmas time. The
environment is mountainous, elev 6,000 ft,
pine and fir trees, with partial snow cover.
(Near Tahoe.)

I wonder, what, besides poison could cause this?

I think it "just happens" to some cats, although rarely
cats so young. I am not sure the always know.