Old May 18th 05, 06:46 PM
Philip

-L. wrote:
Philip wrote:
Of all the cats I've had during my life, the only one with recurring
urinary blockages as he got older was the Siamese male. And he was
clipped at 11 weeks. All the others were clipped at 6 to 11 months
and those never had urinary blockage.

One incidence/anecdote does not data make. Data - real data -
supports ESN as safe and effective. I have already posted 10 studies
that prove my argument.

Well there are a number of subjects that I could publish about with
supporting evidence that would be 50% great sounding rubbish. Let's move
on.

besides, Siamese are wrought with genetic

problems - 19 genetic defects are known in the breed, IIRC.

The pair that I owned were from about 1973 to 1991. There might have been a
few less imperfections at that time ... :^) Matter of fact, Thailand was
also the one who developed his own bouncing baby hemorrhoid. Sorry, no
macro photos on hand.

So a simple "nope" and "been doin' it for 25 yrs" falls
on deaf ears. What I do detect from you is preaching about the
"greater good" for the cat population. Where you live ... but not
where I live. Our problem is with stray K9's and macho Mexicans
with their untrained pit bulls attacking people.

Gee, generalize much, Phillip? God knows white people, black people,
purple people and everyone in between never buy or own rogue Pit
Bulls...

I was at the OC Pound a couple of weeks back, reviewing available cats,
remember? I got the tour by one of the care takers. I asked ... she was
very frank. I like that in a woman. You don't know what Santa Ana is like
nor the what it is to be living near a "sanctuary city" for illegals. So if
you want me to expand on that subject, lets do it privately.

You live in So. CA, right? I suspect if you go to your local animal
shelter you will see a pile of dead cats - culled for lack of homes.
In fact, I'd bet on it.

-L.

The Dog Pile (not referring to: http://www.dogpile.com/ ) would would be
higher but for the Vietnamese in nearby "Little Saigon" in Fountain Valley.