Old September 14th 06, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default [OT] Need Songs for Tribute

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Erin is putting together a PowerPoint presentation as a tribute to
Christine - she has almost as many pictures of Christine as she has of
Raven since it was hard to find Raven without Christine at her side. It's
going to run continuously at the service tomorrow. She's trying to find
songs for the background music to play as the pictures morph from one to
another. She already as Celine Dion's "Fly":

I want this one to be sung at my memorial service:

I'LL FLY AWAY
(Albert E. Brumley)

Some glad morning when this life is o'er,
I'll fly away;
To a home on God's celestial shore,
I'll fly away.
CHORUS:
I'll fly away, O glory,
I'll fly away;
When I die, Hallelujah, by and by,
I'll fly away.
When the shadows of this life have grown,
I'll fly away;
Like a bird from prison bars has flown,
I'll fly away.

Just a few more weary days and then,