Old September 14th 06, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

Default Need Songs for Tribute

Erin is putting together a PowerPoint presentation as a tribute to
Christine - she has almost as many pictures of Christine as she has of
Raven since it was hard to find Raven without Christine at her side. It's
going to run continuously at the service tomorrow. She's trying to find
songs for the background music to play as the pictures morph from one to
another. She already as Celine Dion's "Fly":

This might be a bit hard to find but, it's a Scottish-style funeral
song:

LONG NIGHT
by Rawlins Cross

Long Night
So this is what it all comes to
Long Night
This is what we all go through
Long Night
Another friend is gone
Long night
Leavin' us to carry on

Death is a mighty uniter
The defeat that comes to every fighter
Live on, the dawn will be brighter
Live on, live on, live on

Long Night
Let me be with you
Long Night
I feel you need it too
Long Night
Rollin' in each other's arms
Long Night
Keep each other safe from harm

Love is a mighty uniter
The night can only make it tighter
Love on, the dawn will be brighter
Love on, love on, love on.

***

I believe I've already quoted my funeral song on this list....will see
if I can find it...

--Fil

PS My grandpa used to play "I'll Fly Away" all the time