Old May 22nd 07, 12:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Olux

Default Homemade catfood?

Hi ken
I'm giving since two month with success raw food for my cat .
I'm using the receip givin in raisin your cat naturally from Michelle
Bernard. No vegetable at all. Cat are strick carnivore
I use chicken tighs with the bone, chicken hart, liver, egg yolk, water ,
taurine, salmon oil, vit B complex and Vit E and very little kelp and dulse,
That's all

You can find a similar receip here
http://www.catinfo.org/makingcatfood...he_Ingredients

Since, no more **** and urinary problem. His furs is now beautiful and he is
more playfull and he is back in his litter for hs poops

"Ken Knecht" a écrit dans le message de news:
If you are making your own cat food, what is your cat's favorite catfood?
I've been feeding raw ground turkey. At first she ate it for a few days,
then refused it. I tried again after a week and she ate only about 2/3 of
it. Next day I tried leaving the supplements - calcium, B-complex, Vit E,
and other stuff - off and she ate it all. Last night I tried her on a
little mixed fried chicken livers, tomatoes, peppers, onions and rice I
was having for supper and she ate that. So evidently it's the supplements
she doesn't like, not the food. How do you smuggle them into the food and
what do you use?

I ordered some stuff suggested in a book on cat nutrition I'm using -
bone meal, brewer's yeast, lethicin, cod liver oil, Udo Choice oil (omega
3 & 6 & other essential oils), taurine, etc. and will experiment with
that. I had been using ground up calcium, E, and B-complex that I take,
and some mixed supplements I got at the pet store.

How do you successfully do it?

--
Untie the two knots to email me

Every silver lining has a cloud.