Old November 3rd 03, 08:43 PM
Jette Goldie

Default "lost" kitten purrs please?

Little "Jaylo" the kitten is nowhere to be seen. Her meowmie
called me a short while ago in a panic because she couldn't
find the kitten and was terrified that kitty had gotten into the
washing machine when she filled it earlier. I rushed down
and unpacked the machine - no kitty (thank Bast!) but
after an hour of searching neither of us can find the kitten.
She has to be *somewhere* in the house - but it's an old
house, with hundreds of hiding places for small kittens
that grown women couldn't search. I've managed to calm
my friend down and persuaded her to sit down calmly with
a cup of tea - maybe when there aren't two big humans
tromping about yelling "here kitty!" she'll come out of her
hiding place.

--
Jette Goldie

Apache and Dakota