Old November 3rd 03, 10:24 PM
Sherry

Glad Jaylo was found!! Kittens can get in the smallest places.
I lost a fosterkitty once and it waas awful. I noticed that the screen was
torn, and had conjured up this horrible scenario that a neighborhood tom cat
had gotten her. (I had just watched "A Cry in the Dark" and was suffering from
dingo-got-my-baby overactive imagination I guess). I looked everywhere, even
outside, and had gotten to the point I was really looking for a body, not a
live kitty.
Marilyn was curled up asleep under a bookcase the whole time.

Sherry