Old July 3rd 03, 06:20 AM
Tara

Laura A. Robinson wrote:
circa Tue, 01 Jul 2003 23:16:13 -0400, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Tara ) said,

Some of the posters here are much more concerned with furthering
their own agendas than with actually reading what is written and
evaluating it on its own merits. And then there are the just-plain-
freaks like ol' Joe there.

Yeah, I read that little exchange there.

All I can say is you'll fit right in here in NYC. heh heh heh.

snork I was feeling grumpy. ;-)

Hey....happens to the best of us. heh

P.S. Signed the lease yesterday.

CONGRATS!!! That's got to be a relief.

For pics (I'm going to be doing a
lot of painting and stripping of wood):

Isn't your landlord going to paint it for you?

http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=gee...=870568&Pres=Y

COOL!

I notice you have a skylight. I'm only *slightly* jealous of that. (ok,
more than slightly). The fact that your hallway is bigger than my whole
studio is....well, my cats saw it and they'll be calling you tomorrow I
think. Something about switching loyalties....couldn't tell as they were
grumbling and giving me shifty eyed glances.

And, I've never heard of a server room?

Gorgeous place! I love prewar buildings.

I'm assuming the cats approved :-)

Tara