Old August 28th 07, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Charlie Wilkes

Default REPOST Video of a kitten being drowned

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 05:54:27 -0700, -L. wrote:

Charlie Wilkes wrote:
No. The dog missed one feeding. I did it because she ran off and
stayed out all night, which in my neck of the woods puts a dog at risk
of getting shot.

Bull****. Excuse me - it was 2 days, not 3 - You said "48 hours" in
your own post:

"My dog was mean and nasty as an adolescent. When she was about 9
months old, I was gone on business and my dog was in the care of
friends, and she ran down to the local post office (near my house) and
accosted a couple of guys and backed them down and caused quite a PR
problem for me.

Soon after that she became easy to train and control. I never raised my
voice or punished her except once -- when she ran off overnight. She was
severely punished by being tied out away from the house, alone with
nothing but a bowl of water for 48 hours. That did it, too. "

We've been over this, dear. Normally, the dog was fed in the evening.
She ran off after being fed on a Monday evening, was found near an
outbuilding on Tuesday a.m., was tied out from then until Wednesday
afternoon, and was fed at the normal time Wednesday evening. She had
"nothing but a bowl of water for 48 hours," but she only missed one daily
feeding.

BTW, have the police shown up on your doorstep lately, or have you
learned to control your urge to harass people?

Charlie