Old July 19th 03, 01:20 AM
Rona Yuthasastrakosol

"Cheryl" wrote in message

I posted a picture of Shamrock climbing it in
alt.binaries.pictures.animals LOL He almost got out so I've had to
enclose the top, too. It's under my deck in the rear of the house
(eastern exposure) and the mesh is 7 1/2' tall so I didn't think he'd
climb it but he was determined to get out. The picture is under the
thread called "Climbing Kitty" and I posted it last night. It doesn't
show the whole thing but I'll have to get a few of those up. Check
back on http://community.webshots.com/album/48246898KBEaSJ in a few
days and I'll try to get some better pictures up there. It isn't
portable, though.

I saw that one and had thought it was you when you mentioned your enclosure,
but it was already deleted from my cache so I couldn't double check. That
was one cute picture! He really wanted out, didn't he?! And his little
brother (sister) staring right at the camera made it especially adorable!
S/he really did look like s/he was wondering "What the heck is he doing?"
Or maybe it was "Let me out so I can do it, too!" And might I say, Shamrock
is one agile cat. I don't think my cat could ever manage a climb like that!
Then again, I didn't think she could catch and eat a bird, either...

rona