Old July 19th 03, 05:13 PM
Rona Yuthasastrakosol

"Priscilla Ballou" wrote in message

I wonder how the feathers and bones affect the caloric total. They may
add some in, but I wonder how many calories are burned in digesting
those extras.

Judging from how tired she was yesterday, lots :-). She used up a lot of
energy catching the bird, eating it, then playing around with the heart (mom
said when she finally remembered to let Kitty back in, she opened the door
and saw Kitty batting the heart--or some other innard--back and forth on the
front step). She was still up at 5 asking for her breakfast, though, and
ate all of her dinner last night--in one sitting. I think she doesn't
really have a stomach. That's why she's never full.

rona