Old September 26th 05, 04:25 PM

Meghan wrote:
Gray has a big problem taking any kind of pill or liquid. It traumatizes
him every time and he ends up foaming and running around with pink/white
slime coming out of his mouth. After 9.5 days on the Amoxi drops he
developed diahrea, intense foaming and began vomiting pink foam. The vet
indicated to take him off the meds and see what happens.

Has the vet indicated any other options for this problem?

With liquid, I have put it into wet food.

Or I have sprinkled antibiotic in the capsule form over canned food
which was harder to detect in this way.

Is the amount too much for your particular cat? The stuff does get cats
naueous.