Old October 13th 03, 12:01 AM

In 0iiib.27751$La.22698@fed1read02, on 10/12/03
at 12:52 PM, "Cat Protector" said:

How do you know that they weren't socialized for adoption?

Ah.. the socialization they had was coming from me and the neighbors across
the street. -- What part of that confuses you?

Were you there at
the birth when the cats were kittens? Were you there when the momma cat
tought them how to use a litterbox with a little help from their original
humans?

Hmmm. You set up a litter box for outdoor cats -- Who in this case were very
nicely using some favorite bushes for that. -- Funny thing too; I had one
party willing to adopt them -- after they saw the vet -- **because** they were
using the outdoors for a litter box.

You say you do expect us to not be pompous jackasses yet the only one I see
being that is you.

Really! I'm not the one making assumptions. Ever here the phrase, "Think
before you speak?" And the other one about 'don't open your mouth and
convince everyone you're an idiot!'

You may be upset but just because you found these
cats doesn't make them yours. You also came in here asking for help and then
decided to be rude and obnoxious with a know-it-all attitude.

Ah.. I responded to YOUR know-it-all attitude. You need to work on it.

Just admit you
are not perfect and know everything. You would have gotten a lot further if
you didn't call people names, and got on an ego trip.

If I knew everything I would not have come here in the first place. You on
the other hand seem to think that everything is just great and wanting to know
what happened to cats I was caring -- and the person who took them was not
doing anything for -- is wrong.

Rephrased; I'm the person who was doing the caring. The person who took them
wasn't do the caring. What part of that is confusing to you?