Old July 17th 08, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Losing my tuchas (OY-T)

"Baha via CatKB.com" u18616@uwe wrote in message news:871c768fa7f04@uwe...
Christina Websell wrote:
I'm curious - how do people pronounce the word "tuchas"?

I have no clue at all being a Brit, but I would guess at "touchuz" and I
still don't know what it means.

Say it like "took-us" except with the German "ch". "Like you'd say
"Eccchhh!"
when you go for a walk and step on a fresh pile of doggy-doo. Your tuchas
is,
as Hawkeye Says in M*A*S*H, "the derriere, the back of my front, the
fleshy
part."

Thanks for the explanation. At least I now know how to pronounce it, even
though I don't suppose I'll ever need to use it ;-)

Tweed