Old November 30th 04, 09:49 PM
Miss Violette

Tiger and his ladylof wave at the girls and Samantha through theirz winnow,

We iz gettin lotsa kittys komin on board, diz iz gonna be funfun, Tiger,
wonner Miss Violette, Trudi and theirz friendz iz
Beverly Orel wrote in message
Dare's duh train! isn it gorjus?? cummon gurls, let's hurry up an get

on."
Samantha, duh oldest an self-appointed "Momma" uv duh cuzzincatz, prods

them
to the train.
"Oooh--lookit awl doze delishus fishees! Sammon--yum!

Three liddul gurls frum skool (no, frum Noo Jersee!!) bord duh Orient
Express.

Samantha, fur duh groop

"Mlle. Anaïs" wrote in message
. ..
A porter twinkles and Anaïs and Tiger emerg in the train station. On the
tracks are the royal-blue cars of the Orient Express, the crew busy
polishing brass and shining windows.

A thin, tabby with pince-nex approaches. Bonjoyr! I am Pierre the
head-conductor; welcome to the Orient Express. You must be Mlle. Anaïs

and
Tiger! Let me show you to your stateroom!

They walk alongside the train, and Tiger notices porters loading crates

of
food into the kitchen cars - some are marked: Lobster, Oysters, Red
Snapper, and too many more to count.

They enter an oak-paneled longue car with various arrangements of
kitty-pillows and low tables, and pass by a wet-bar where another kitty
greets them.

"Here iz yourown stateroom" speaks Pierre as he holds the door open for
them; "Will there be anything else?". "No thank you, Pierre", says

Anaïs,
and she climbs into the bow-window with a kitty seat.

Ahh, Tiger, letz relacks heer wile we waits fur owr friendz to arrive,

as
she moves over and leaves room for Tiger to snuggle against her.

Dis iz goink to be a wunnerfull 'venture, my luff! smurgle
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
11/30/2004 11:40:57 AM