Old October 30th 08, 12:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Ping WooToo

On Oct 29, 2:17 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Soz getz dat loooonnngggg haired sekretari to tel uzens bout you eatink
spizy stuffz.

Hihi anti Gramby. Uncl Bill iz hom an typebiting four mee.

Bak wen I wivd wiff Mommy in Oheeyo an Uncl Bill wuz biziting Mommy
wuz makin goodies four sum peeple hoo wuz comin offer an Uncl Bill wuz
in da kitchum heping hur. I wuz hiding under da cowch. Uncl Bill, hee
tuk sum shrimpee koktale an putted it on da table. Mommy had gibd mee
a tinee bitt ub shrimp after shee cookked it butted befour shee putted
it in da saws. Sew I smelld da dulishus shrimpee on da tabl an no wun
wuz in da rume wiff itted.

Sew I jup up ontoo da tabl an grab a shrimpee an jup down too tak it
behin da cowch an eeated itself. An it wuz GUD. I eeted it reely fass.
Den I waz gonna go bak four mor butted der wer PEEPL in da wiffing
rume, so I hided sum mor.

Butted DEN I stard too feel sik. Myone tummy hurted an I wuz cryin.
Mommy sed "What's wrong baby" an I come owet in front ub all da
hoomins. An shee said "that's where the shrimp went" an reeched to
petted me but DEN I frow up on da rug. Dat wuz reBARassing butted dat
mad me feel a lot better. Latur on, dough, I cride wen I wuz yoozing
da doodle-box butted I felt ok affer dat.

Uncl Bill sez two MUCH ub dat stuff could reely hurted mee an him an
Mommy neffer letted mee haff enny agin.

Butted I still get widdl bit ub shrimpee wiff no saws. I wike dat.

--
WooToo