Old March 19th 04, 06:12 PM
Mary

"Diane L. Schirf" wrote

I have a great apartment and a wonderful building manager. No

complaints.

Hey, I loved one of my apartments much more than my current house!
But when it came time to buy I could never afford a place as old and
cool as it was. I'm not knocking renting--there are advantages, such
as the fact that you have someone else to be responsible for repairs
and to PAY for them. What I meant was that I feel much more
secure now that nobody has the right to come into my house
and do as they please when I am not at home. And, I like the
fact that in paying a mortgage, my money doesn't just
"disappear."