Old April 17th 04, 01:59 AM
JoJo

Ted - as an aside from help message - where do you get your flea products?
What are the prices like? Trying to find good pricing on Advantage - 10 of
my own are very expensive to treat. Found place on ebay, best prices I've
found - looking to see if better (seller's name is best_cents).

Tx. JoJo

"Ted Davis" wrote in message
On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 06:47:28 GMT, (Michelle
Moreland Orlando) wrote:

Has anyone who has adopted a rescue cat that has a dermatitus (skin)
problem able to help the cat without a costly visit to the vet?

Rescued "Zoot" two yrs ago and he constantly has these scabs on his
skin. I can't afford to go to vet all the time. Is there anything I
can apply locally or internally that will help his skin? It appears to
be an allergy. Do know when he was rescued he had a bad flea allergy.
Use the product Advantage to apply to him, but he still continues to
get the scabs under his fur.

Been there, done that. Switched Fluffy to Frontline - problem stays
away for most of the month now. (Actually, all eleven cats and two
dogs get Frontline now.)

T.E.D. )