Old April 17th 04, 03:35 AM
BarB

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 20:59:40 -0400, "JoJo" wrote:

Ted - as an aside from help message - where do you get your flea products?
What are the prices like? Trying to find good pricing on Advantage - 10 of
my own are very expensive to treat. Found place on ebay, best prices I've
found - looking to see if better (seller's name is best_cents).

Tx. JoJo

You can buy one large dog size Advantage for the same price as that for a
cat. It's the same concentration. Draw it out with a syringe, throw out
the needle and dispense. I find that's enough for 8-10 cats.

Advantage comes in two sizes for cats
9 lbs or LESS 0.4 CC
10 lbs & Up 0.8 CC
One tube of large dog Advantage contains 4CC.

I think .4cc is too much for a small kitten. I prefer to weigh them and
use .05cc/lb. which is slightly more than the minimum dosage.

BarB