Old August 27th 06, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Default Another birthday for Yoda

wrote:
Happy Birthday, Yo-Man. He's fourteen now.

I'm a terrible meowmie. I completely forgot it was his birthday until a
dear friend e-mailed me and reminded me!

He's celebrating by sleeping on the couch.

Sherry

In order to properly congratulate Yoda on his birthday, WooToo is
taking a nap in the other computer chair, the one I bought so I could
use this one. The rest of the gang are napping at convenient spots all
over the condo. The carpeted stairs are a favorite choice. It is very
hard not to take a nap myself. Sunday afternoon.

My Mom had a Yoda, the sister and companion of the first Woo for whom
WooToo was named. They are with Mom.

You go, you Yoda

Will and Micki and Wootoo, Maggy May, Sunrise, Winnie, Missy and Bear
the d*g

--

"Never try to outstubborn a cat." - Robert Heinlein
"I am not stubborn, Mr. Heinlein, I am just in charge." - Feather