Old August 27th 06, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

Default Another birthday for Yoda

On 27 Aug 2006 12:06:54 -0700, wrote:

Happy Birthday, Yo-Man. He's fourteen now.

I'm a terrible meowmie. I completely forgot it was his birthday until a
dear friend e-mailed me and reminded me!

He's celebrating by sleeping on the couch.

Sherry

Happy purrday to Yoda! And I hope for many more for the green, wrinkled,
big eared kitty. Oh, you mean he doesn't LOOK like Yoda???

My apologies. Give him a big smurgle for me, by way of apology!

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha