Old January 9th 08, 05:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Snow zoomie video

sam wrote:
Marina wrote:

Yes, wasn't that annoying. It looks like it's working again now.

OK. Annoying it may be, but give us network geeks a break. Sometimes
stuff just happens. A card may fail, wiring may be crinkled, server may
have "issues". It's not our fault and we're trying to get it going
again as quickly as we can.

Had one of those at work today. It didn't help to have the executive
staff standing just outside the switch room demanding updates every 5
minutes (What went wrong; what are you doing to fix it; how are you
going to keep it from ever happening again)!

Sorry to vent here.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

I'm sorry you had such a stressful day, Sam. I didn't mean anything
against network geeks or anyone else who helps keep the systems up and
running. It's just that I spent two days trying to upload the video
*some*where - anywhere - and it wouldn't load. Then I finally got it
loaded to Photobucket, and moments after I posted the link, they shut
down for maintenance. Just venting my own little frustration there.
Friends?