Old February 6th 09, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bridget[_4_]

Default Patches integration. Not going right

On Feb 3, 10:11*pm, "Cheryl" wrote:
I've had the screen door up for over a month now. *She used to break the
door down and escape. *Now she prefers to stay in that room and retreats to
it when she comes out for short visits. *Shamrock and Rhett have now decided
they don't like her and she doesn't like them. *Now that Scarlett has let up
a bit. *Sometimes I don't even have to secure the door and she stays in
there all day and night. *I'm thinking I'm going to have to figure out some
way to give her more real estate without making her stay downstairs. *My
upstairs hallway is L shaped with 2 bedrooms on the short part of the L with
the long part of the L leading to the rest of the house. *I could block off
that corner of the hall and give her two rooms both with windows, one with a
bed. *I hate to go that route but she gets very stressed even seeing
Shamrock and Rhett now. *She's such a sweetie I had hoped with patience
things would work out. *I know a month isn't a long time but we seem to be
going backwards.

--
Cheryl

I feel so blessed that every cat addition I have ever made - 5 cats so
far, not including the time I introduced my two cats to a roommates 3
cats - have always gone exceptionally easy with little growling or
hissing and within days - never more than 2 or 3 all were playing/
sleeping together.