Old September 14th 11, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Exploring, starting in Central Park

O T hears this and trips over his own paws. My gudnez dere iz sumphin her
didn’t haff da nerf ta du. I wud neffer beliefed dat kud ha[[en.

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message ...

On Wed, 14 Sep 2011 09:30:37 -0700, Sundance wrote:

[Sundance wonders to himself, I wunner whut wud happin if a kittee went
into dat majik bakpak. I wunner whut a kittee wud see dere, an if da
kittee kud git bak owt.]

Dat is somefing dat I have wondered too, but I haf not gotten up da nerve
to try it.

Harri