Old July 18th 12, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_14_]

Default PURRS N PRAYERS NEEDED PLEASE

On Jul 17, 8:52 pm, "Mosey =^..^=
[editud]

Diz fin haz unly bin goin on fur 2 daze nao.
Fanku vury mutch.
Lufs,

Mosey, PookieKat, Sqweex n Pipps.---purring.
weez senin owr hartfelt purrs fur dat kitti. TuTu

Fangu TuTu, Sookie is fealing beddur nao. ai wyl put up uh updayte.

Wee sawd da uppydate befour we seed dis fred. We ant bin on da
nosegroop mutsh. Glares at Uncl Bill
I will start da "keeping fings goin well" purrs frum heer. Da doggies
wil hep.

--
WooToo

Fangu WooToo n da doggies ulso fur da "keeping fings goin well" purrs frum
der.
Et iz mutch uhpreshiatud..yeUP.
Et muzt beh hawt der.
Weh awl hoap yu awl kan sumhao keap kool.

Mosey