Old February 7th 04, 02:59 AM
Cat Protector

Cats are just fine for a one or two bedroom apartment so you should be ok
there. As for attention to the cat, give him/her the same amount of
attention as you would the ferret.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Tristan Miller" wrote in message
Greetings.

I am considering getting a kitten to keep my little ferret company while

I'm
at work. From what I read, cats and ferrets usually get along just fine
provided that they're introduced at an early age. My only concern is that
my apartment might be too small. I have only one largeish room with a
small kitchen and bathroom -- the total area is 40 m². Will a small cat

be
happy with this or do I need to think about getting a bigger place? I
intend to keep the pet as an indoor cat only. (Of course, I don't mind
taking it for walks every day should it be one of those rare individuals
who take to walking with leashes.)

Also, how much attention will I need to give the cat? I play with my

ferret
for at least a couple hours a day (any less and she sometimes keeps me up
at night), so I'm hoping I can combine playtime.

Regards,
Tristan

--
_
_V.-o Tristan Miller [en,(fr,de,ia)] Space is limited