Old July 11th 05, 07:02 PM
Victor M

CatNipped wrote:
Victor, wasn't it you who said you buy the large dog Revolution for your
cats online and then break it down for cats to save money? If not, please

Yes, I do that. Which reminds me, the cats are due for their monthly
application.

And Petscriptions.com has large dog Revolution for $49.25 US - even better
savings.

That's where I get mine, and if you buy $90 (or something like that)
worth of stuff, you get free shipping.

I just wanted to be sure I've figured out the dosages correctly - since the
large dog dosage uses 120 mg/mL I would have to split the dosage in half
again (besides dividing the dosage for amount) right?

I do the math based on the mg. The dosage for adult cats is 45mg, the
large dog vials contain 360mg in 3ml, so each cat gets 0.375 ml. I use
a diabetic (?) syringe to dose it out.

Hope this helps.

Victor