Old February 24th 07, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CATherine

Default Persia did Upside Downey Head in my Hand!

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 07:08:50 -0600, "jmcquown"
wrote:

I was on the couch yesterday watching television and Persia was snuggled up
next to me. (She finally got off the plaid shirt!)

I had my hand out and she laid her head in my palm (so sweet!). She fell
asleep. Next thing I knew, she did upside downey head in my hand. And she
finished it off with a paw draped over her nose! I didn't dare (nor care
to) move. It was just the sweetest thing! A soft little face in my hand,
paw over her eyes. And just so everyone knows, she snores. LOL Persia is
such a sweet little lady, but she snores.

Jill

That is so sweet. I remember that happened to me once. Several years
ago when Amber was so ill at the vet's, I got in his large cage and
held my hand out to him and he stretched out to lay his head in my
hand, closed his eyes, and rolled his head sideways. The bottom of the
cage was uncomfortable and my position was twisted to reach him. But I
didn't move for the longest time. He felt so bad and needed the
comfort of my hand and smell. tears of memory

--
CATherine