Old February 24th 07, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Default Persia did Upside Downey Head in my Hand!

On Feb 23, 8:08 am, "jmcquown" wrote:
I was on the couch yesterday watching television and Persia was snuggled up
next to me. (She finally got off the plaid shirt!)

I had my hand out and she laid her head in my palm (so sweet!). She fell
asleep. Next thing I knew, she did upside downey head in my hand. And she
finished it off with a paw draped over her nose! I didn't dare (nor care
to) move. It was just the sweetest thing! A soft little face in my hand,
paw over her eyes. And just so everyone knows, she snores. LOL Persia is
such a sweet little lady, but she snores.

Jill

I was thinking of this thread this morning as I sat with Sunrise on my
chest and Maggie May lying half on hte arm of the chair and half on my
arm. However, it was the sound of Bear, snoring away on the couch
across from us that made me think about it. Persia couldn't possibly
be a loud. I hope that Buddy MaCaw doesn't learn to make that sound;
he was watching Bear carefully.

Will in New Haven

--

"The welfare of the people has always been the alibi of tyrants, and
it provides the further advantage of giving the servants of tyranny a