Old February 24th 07, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
badwilson

Default Persia did Upside Downey Head in my Hand!

Dennis got up really early this morning to go fishing. I hope this trip
is more successful than last Sunday's where he managed to kill a rabbit
and a kangaroo but no fish, but let's not even *go* there! I'm just
thankful that it wasn't our tiny little Toyota Yaris he was driving.
Anyway, he left early this morning and after he was gone, Vino got into
bed with me and curled up against me with his head on my pillow and his
back against my shoulder. He purred and purred and purred and then did
upside downy head and ground his forehead into mine. melt
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

jmcquown wrote:
I was on the couch yesterday watching television and Persia was
snuggled up next to me. (She finally got off the plaid shirt!)

I had my hand out and she laid her head in my palm (so sweet!). She
fell asleep. Next thing I knew, she did upside downey head in my
hand. And she finished it off with a paw draped over her nose! I
didn't dare (nor care to) move. It was just the sweetest thing! A
soft little face in my hand, paw over her eyes. And just so everyone
knows, she snores. LOL Persia is such a sweet little lady, but she
snores.

Jill