Old March 3rd 07, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

Default Persia did Upside Downey Head in my Hand!

On Feb 23, 8:08 am, "jmcquown" wrote:
I was on the couch yesterday watching television and Persia was snuggled up
next to me. (She finally got off the plaid shirt!)

I had my hand out and she laid her head in my palm (so sweet!). She fell
asleep. Next thing I knew, she did upside downey head in my hand. And she
finished it off with a paw draped over her nose! I didn't dare (nor care
to) move. It was just the sweetest thing! A soft little face in my hand,
paw over her eyes. And just so everyone knows, she snores. LOL Persia is
such a sweet little lady, but she snores.

Jill

Awww, how sweet is that? Jill, we're headed to your neck of the woods
next week. We'll be in Millington for a race. We're flying in Friday
night and out again Sunday night so we don't have a lot of extra time,
but if you have any interest in watching a car race we'd love to have
you come out and visit. We'll even take you to dinner.

Julie