Old July 31st 08, 06:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Come ON, people!

"Candace" wrote in message
On Jul 30, 6:25 pm, Cheryl wrote:
On Wed 30 Jul 2008 06:46:53p, mystro wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav

.com:

Cybercat: I'm not sure your a mental case but you are certainly
an under-educated crass bore of the highest magnitude!!

Anyone..ANYONE in their right mind who likes the help they can
get in this newsgroup has either totally block filtered every
rude,nasty spew from you or they soon learn to ignore
you..but...Filtering you is the proper way though and the best
way and eventually this newsgroup will be educated on how easy
it is to do, I'm going to take a personal interest in this.
hehehe

BTW, I haven't BOZO'd you yet..I want to follow your vile
posting
history for several reasons and since you virtually stink up the
newsgroup I'll get plenty. Your days of running people out of
this newsgroup because they didn't know how to avoid your
pathtic uncooth postings are numbered lady...or whatever you
are.

You'll learn to love her.

--
Cheryl

I agree

Well, that was awrful sweet. Thanks, guys.