Old October 31st 15, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer wanderer

Default Tiny Mom and Lil Red Boy

Bratski's notes: HI! I iz Bratski. My mom Tiny Mom and brudder, Lil Red Boy, wuz eaten by dogs. I saw my brudder die. My new meowmie ran to his bodee and screemed. Then she cried so much. Dunno where he went, but he warn't there no more. That wuz jest meat layin in thuh sun.

Nex thing I know is meowmie is grabbin me up an takin me into this howse, I been eaten outside of this howse, mostly since I wuz borned.

I nefur did see my cat mommy agin - dogs, I iz thinkin. I miss dem so much, but, hey, it's purty nice in dis house. I don zactly trust meowmie all the time, but I kinda like her. She sez I am a brat, but then she laffs a lot and pets me...if I let her.
Ok. I got no more ta say.

Meowmie's notes: Bratski was the sole survivor. Tiny Mom, a tortie, was soo tiny I thought she was a 5 month old kitten at first. I knew her for 2 years. Finally, one day she appeared on my back porch with 2 nursing kittens, less than 2 weeks old. An adorable plump red kitty, and a much smaller gray and white kitty- terribly shy, even as a nursing kitten.

For 4 months I fed them and watched them grow into fun loving kittens full of mischief. It was getting on to the colder season here, and I decided to take them inside. Lil Red Boy had already marched inside a few times. His mom, the tiny tortie (Tiny Mom), not so much, nor the gray and white kitty (Bratski).

The next morning I didn't see Lil Red Boy for breakfast. Then I did see him.. dead and gutted, inside my 2 dogs' fenced in area, his intestines pulled out - blue bottle flies buzzing around and in them. Don't remember much after that but screaming. He was my favorite. Loving plump little boy.

Got his brother inside right away, and almost had his mom, but again...the dogs...my dogs.

What I want to say about Tiny Kitty is that though so small, she bravely defended her kittens, got them to me to be fed, and was beginning to warm up to me. I will hurt for the rest of my life.