Old March 24th 06, 03:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Sandy's in trouble

Plenty of purrs a-coming for Sandy, for health and strength, and peace and
the love her two-leg obviously has for her; and for you, to help you hang on
tight for her, and for the nerves you have to be feeling right now.

Please don't feel guilty. I haven't responded to as many requests as I should,
and family problems around the holidays messed up card time. We're a
forgiving bunch, I think. We know you have the best of intentions. Please
don't let the "should haves" keep you from posting, or asking for a few purrs
and prayers when the need is strong.

Blessed be,
Baha

JBHajos wrote:
It looks like Sandy will soon be sending you her doggy-wags from the
RB. She's been on a kidney diet for the past year. Last week she
refused to eat for a couple of days. Took her to the vet last Friday
- she's still there. She's eaten nothing since, has had a daily IV to
keep her going. Vet still wants to try turning it around; the numbers
*are* going down a bit but not enough. On our visits with Sandy at
the hospital, she's sometimes quiet, sometimes downright frisky. But
bottom line is she appears to have reached the end of her road.

We can still hope, and do. A few purrs would help, though I feel a
bit guilty asking for them since I haven't been responding to requests
here lately. Too much RL, I guess, but still quietly send blanket
purrs and good wishes to all in need.

Thanks for listening.

Jeanne