Old July 7th 07, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Wedwink Planz

it wurkz fur mineownsef, Chester, glad itz gettin clozer
The Porter Cats wrote in message
nk.net...
Da time is coming fur my wedwink to sweet Chester!

I agree wif Pitô.ônya dat da I-land ov Crete at da Palace ov Knossos wood

be
the purrfect spot. Chester, mew said you wanted a sunny, warm plase, and I
wanted sumplase wif a history of luff for cats. I fink dis wood be
wunderful.

(see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knossos )

Pitô.ônya and Anaïs, how much time do yu fink I show alow fur planneng? A
munth? An we must infite the Greek kittiez. Pitô.ônya, yur idea of

painteng
uh noo mewral on da wawlz is eksellent!

Lucy, effurn more eksited dan usual