Old December 28th 07, 10:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Meowy Kissamouse frum Korea

gramby turnz diz keyboardz on the keyside down kauze we hit da buttonz and
putz her onine when her duzent wanna be. Willow the walker over everything.
"Fred Williams" wrote in message
That's a good idea. Fangu.

On Friday 28 December 2007 01:36, Stormmee wrote:

soft sayz juzt turn itself upside down, Trudi
Fred Williams wrote in message
Thanks. You too, dear. I'm going to my nephew's place and
taking

his
favourite, buttertarts. Like his grandmother, (my mother), used to
make. The came out very well, so he'll have a merry Christmas also.
The cats will have nip here at home. It's a warmish day with
sun,

so
I've opened a window a tiny bit to give them the smells and sounds
from
outdoors for a few minutes. They've enjoyed that and are now
retiring
to the inner sanctums of the apartment. So I can close that up.
It's a nice quiet Christmas.
I've just figured outthat at night the cats must sleep on my

keyboard.
There's no other explanation as to how it could get so much cat hair
stuck in it! I'll have to cover it with something at night.
Merry Christmas.

On Tuesday 25 December 2007 08:17, Granby wrote:

Merry Christmas Fred.
"Fred Williams" wrote in message
On Tuesday 25 December 2007 04:20, Anti Shado wrote:

Itz Kissamouse evening here anna I'ze relacksin anna waiting fur
da Kissamouse dinner to gettid finished so dat Meowmie anna Paw
starts payin attenshun to me again.

Since Meowmie didn't do da Sekrit Santa or Kissamouse Kard fings
dis yeer, I wanteda spress to alla da kittiez, d*gs, anna hoomins
heer at RPCC my bestest wishes fur a Bast blessed Holiday seeson
anna a safe, helfy, anna prosperous New Yeer!

:::MuShu da Magnificent raises a glass ov nipwine::: To da
:::bestest
communitee onna da web! Slainte!

MuShu da Magnificent (anna hiz Meowmie Shado anna Paw)

Fangu furry much, MuShu and alla you. May Bast bless your
house as
well.
All da bestest of da season to effurry kitty out there and
your
hoomans.

--
Regards,