Old April 13th 04, 05:36 PM
Lotte

"Yngver" wrote in message
Archetype can be fed as a supplement as well, to provide a source of

non-heated
meat. Archetype Buffet is complete. Wysong also makes a number of all-meat

cat
and dog foods, which are not nutritionally complete and are meant to be
supplemented. Wysong makes a variety of pet foods, some of which are
nutritionally complete diets in themselves, others of which are meant to

be
supplements to improve the diet; for example, if you are feeding a

commercial
dry food, you can increase the meat content of the cat's diet by

supplementing
with Wysong's all-meat products.

Ya know... I'm thinking that Wysong may want to simplify their product line
somewhat. I need a Sherpa guide to figure out which of their products is
supposed to do what, and that *can't* be good for sales.... L.