Old December 27th 04, 04:54 PM
Mary

"Phil P." wrote in message

"Coyote Jack" wrote in message
She pees on it constantly. I have cleaned the leather, used a citrus
based cleaner to drive the cats away (We have a 3 cat household) and
done various other things including pherenomes...no good!

Scooter did not do this before we bought the couch. She will not pee
any where else...aka other furniture, and I see her use a litter box
(we have 3) all the time

WHY IS SHE DOING THIS?

My wife wants me to get a CatScram and see if that works. If it does
not, then I will have no option left (since we dont want a $3,000
dollar litter box) then to take her to a no-kill shelter... and I
kinda love the little brat.

Perhaps you and/or your wife need to take a bath more often. One of you
might be leaving a "scent" on the couch.

hahahaha.

low five, Phil!