Old September 3rd 03, 05:28 AM
Marina

"LOL" wrote

Marina, don't you recognize the opportunity for a plug? :-P

I have read a couple of Marina's dad's books (one fiction, one non)
and they are *very* interesting and well-written. Quite a few are
available on amazon.com, and I do intend to get around to ordering
more of them one of these days.

------
Krista
Who hopes Marina doesn't mind my posting this

I don't mind at all, but you see, I can't plug them myself, because I *do*
have an economic interest here. ;o)

If you loan them at libraries, I get nothing. Except if you loan them at a
Swedish library, because they pay us for every loan. hint, hint

--
Marina